Amazon is looking for Software Engineers or Software Developers in Lagos who want to migrate to Canada, Ireland, or the United States.
Amazon, the American retail technology behemoth, is searching for high-caliber and proven Software Development Engineers in Lagos, Nigeria, to work on new and cutting-edge technologies.
According to the organization, the software engineers will be in charge of solving algorithmically challenging challenges, as well as developing front-end and back-end applications that can expand to millions of requests and be distributed internationally to provide an amazing client experience. The position necessitates extensive technical knowledge, exceptional leadership abilities, and the capacity to start instantly.
To that aim, the Amazon International Event management team will hold an examining session in Lagos for Software Developer II individuals who are willing to relocate to Canada, Ireland, or the United States to work in Amazon’s consumer sector.
If you are a software developer in Lagos wishing to relocate, you must apply for the position to be called to the interviewing event, which will take place from August 1 to 5, 2022.
Amazon.com Services LLC | Software Development Engineer Job ID: 2103436
Software Engineer Job Description
We are searching for highly qualified and experienced software or Application Development Engineers to work on cutting-edge technology. The effort is critical to Amazon’s future, and it will give tremendous personal pleasure and professional advancement as we address some of the most exciting challenges in software architectural design and the construction of highly scalable services. We are developing incredibly customer-focused software that will support many rapidly expanding enterprises for years and years to come.
The initiative will be reviewed regularly by the company’s senior executives. The project’s scope is expected to expand quickly in the years after its start.
This position necessitates extensive technical knowledge, exceptional leadership abilities, and the willingness to hit the ground running. You’ll be in charge of solving algorithmically challenging challenges, front-end and backend services that can grow to millions of requests, and delivering an amazing customer experience internationally. As innovators, we welcome new technology, and you will be able to select the most scalable and readily available technology to tackle complicated challenges.
Come join us if you appreciate creating and developing distributed network systems that can grow, as well as tackling difficult issues.
Several locations: the United States, Canada, and Ireland.
Essential Qualification for Intending Software Engineers
1+ years of experience contributing and working to the design process or architecture of new and existing systems (architecture, design patterns, dependability, and scalability).
2+ years of professional non-internship software development experience Programming knowledge with at least 1 software programming language
Bachelor’s degree (four years).
• Knowledge of relational and no SQL databases • Knowledge of Spring, MVC frameworks, REST/RPC API design and implementation
• Communication experience with clients, other technical teams, and management to gather requirements, define software product capabilities, and technical designs.
• Capability to lead a project from scoping demands through project launch • Technical communication excellence with colleagues and non-technical cohorts.
• Understanding of professional software engineering procedures and best practices across the whole software development life cycle, such as coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
• Collaborating with other members of the team to study design approaches, develop new technologies, and assess technical feasibility.
• Delivering high-quality software in an Agile/Scrum environment.
Amazon is dedicated to creating a diverse and inclusive environment. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate based on race, country origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, shielded veteran status, handicap, age, or any other legally protected status. Individuals with impairments who wish to seek accommodations may go to: https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us