Newcastle Airport seems to have a range of employment openings, so if you’re wanting to make a fresh start in your career, have a look at what’s available.
If you want to shift careers, there are several changes ranging from HR Advisor to front of the House personnel.
Whether you’re actively seeking a new job position or simply want to see what’s out there, we’ve got you covered.
Job openings at Newcastle Airport in July 2022
We’ve compiled a list of some of the current job openings.
• Cleaning Services Technician – £9.89 per hour
• Fire Warden (RVI Heliport) – £21,790.48 per month
• Security Officer – £21,502.21 per month
Employees at Newcastle Airport can expect market-rate salaries as well as a variety of benefits such as • Free on-site car parking while at work
• Discounts on parking, retail, and foodservice outlets in our departure lounge • Generous annual leave entitlement
• Access to contributory pension plan • On-site occupational health support • On-site physiotherapist